Our clinic is committed to seeking best evidence-based treatment outcomes for our clients, and to this end we regularly attend professional conferences devoted to presenting the latest research and showcasing equipment for the management of Lymphoedema and related Oedemas.
We are members of the following Professional Associations:
- A.P.A (Australian Physiotherapy Association
- A.L.A (Australasian Lymphology Association)
- A.M.L.A (Australian Medical Lasers Association)
- W.A.L.T (World Association of Laser Therapy)
Our clinic has been involved in published research with organisations such as:
- The Lymphoedema Assessment Unit (Flinders Medical Centre)
- Impedimed Pty Ltd
- Journal of Lymphoedema (UK)
- James Cook University (Townsville)
- Flinders Biomedical Engineering Department. (Flinders Medical Centre)
We believe that the best outcomes can only be met with a team approach between our staff, our patients and their associated medical and allied health professionals.